Now that fall is here, you’ve got your pool cover on your swimming pool, but you still have that heavy, wet load of rotting leaves and debris to deal with on top of your pool cover. You might want to check out a leaf net for swimming pools. Here’s how it works.
Here’s how leaf nets for swimming pools work and why they make your life a lot easier.
- Leaf nets are made of lightweight, durable mesh.
- It’s a simple solution to the problem of rotting, heavy leaves and debris.
- All you do is put leaf net cover on top of your winter cover before fall leaves begin to drop, then you just lift it off when leaves have finished falling.
- The leaf net protects your pool cover and prevent pool contamination from that all-to0-familar “tea-bag” staining of leaf debris and tannins.
- A great way to NOT have those messy, decaying leaves covering your pool cover, and clogging your cover pump.
- It’s an easy to install pool accessory.
Questions about leaf nets for swimming pools? Give us a call at 503–631-4816.
Powered by Facebook Comments